Mozart

Remember I had promised you a little talk about Mozart? Here it is.

Having returned from my vacation in Austria, I'll describe something interesting about Salzburg and Mozart. I’ll assume I have gone to Austria without the least knowledge on this person, Mozart (which I hope is not the case with any of you readers). Well, after having walked through the streets of Salzburg and having visited a number of shops, I can proudly say to have learned that this man, so adored by the Austrians, is the one to have created or invented a kind of...chocolates. But really, everywhere you went, you'd see these chocolates nicely packed in boxes displaying Mozart’s face, or Mozart holding the box of chocolates. How can you think otherwise? You can see for yourselves:

And while discussing this, I can also mention that I’ve seen a book called: ‘The Sound of Cooking’.

These Austrians are quite proud with Mozart and The Sound of Music. Creating something like ‘The Sound of Cooking’ or Mozart Chocolates is certainly a good way to market your products. I’ll admit I haven’t seen such ‘strategies’ in Malta, but they definitely wouldn’t have been a bad idea. We can have ‘The Chocolates of St.John’ or ‘The Great Chocolate Siege of Malta’.

Tags: , , | |

0 comments: